A ductless mini-split system is an ideal solution in areas or rooms where there is a need for temperature and humidity control, but no ductwork is present. Ductless HVAC technology is energy-efficient and reliable, and your ductless mini-split installation may be configured for a single room or space in your home, or as part of a larger network to provide cool, conditioned air to an entire floor or addition. The experienced technicians at Harrell King Heating & Air will complete your installation using the latest tools and techniques for safe, reliable operation throughout each season.
Call us today to schedule a consultation for ductless mini-split installation in Pelham or contact us online to learn more!
What Is a Ductless Mini-Split System?
A ductless AC system consists of one or more wall- or ceiling-mounted air handler (evaporator) units and an outdoor condenser/compressor unit. The indoor and outdoor components are connected through a small three-inch hole in the exterior wall, which is used to run the cable that holds the electrical wiring, copper refrigeration tubing, and condensate drain.
Up to four air handlers may be connected to one outdoor condenser, and each indoor unit is independently controlled using a handheld remote. A ductless mini-split system is ideally suited for multiple applications, including:
- Attic space
- Bonus room
- Converted garage
- Media room
- Home office
- And more!
Benefits of Ductless AC Systems
When outdoor temperatures rise, Pelham residents seek refuge indoors for cooling relief from the heat and humidity. Ductless mini-split systems have a number of advantages that make them a great investment for your Pelham home, including:
- Cost Savings – Why pay to cool your entire home when you are only using one room? A ductless system allows you to choose the temperature setting in each individual zone or room to reduce your energy usage and lower your monthly bills.
- Increased Comfort – Individual controls allow you to customize the temperature in each room to suit your exact needs.
- Easy Installation – Your ductless mini-split installation can be completed in one day, without a major disruption to your home or schedule.
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency – With no ductwork, there is no loss of conditioned air due to leakage from cracks or disconnections, for superior energy efficiency.
- Improved Indoor Air Quality – Over time, contaminants such as dust, pollen, and mold can settle in your duct network and on HVAC components and cycle throughout your indoor environment. Ductless systems use a multi-stage filtration system that can eliminate up to 99.9% of allergens from your indoor air.
Our Ductless Mini-Split Installation Services
Whether you are replacing your existing ductless AC or installing a ductless mini-split in a newly built or renovated space, our expert installation services will help ensure you find the right product to suit your exact needs and budget.
Our technicians are chosen based on strict criteria for knowledge, experience, and integrity, and each one participates in ongoing education and training to ensure they are up to date with the latest equipment and technology. A technician will arrive at your home on time and in uniform and treat you and your home with the respect you deserve.
Schedule Ductless Mini-Split Installation in Pelham, GA
For over 30 years, we have been providing the finest-quality products and services to homes and businesses throughout the Southwest Georgia area, with an emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Call us at 229-243-8040 for ductless mini-split installation services, or contact us online today!